At Physio Squared, we help children:
• Develop good motor skills
• Improve postural control
• Release learning potential
• Get strong and active
To achieve this, we offer the following programs:
• 1-on-1 physiotherapy for motor/postural control development (4 years and up)
• Treatment of sports injuries in children
• Physifun group rehab classes (Led by a physiotherapist):
Is your 4-7 year old struggling with:
• Inability to hop or jump
• Poor pencil grip
• Limited concentration
• Poor postural control (cannot sit for > 15mins)
• Tiring easily
• Floppy, overly ‘bendy’
If your answer is yes to any of the above, then your child will benefit from 1 on 1 physiotherapy or group rehab called the Physiball programme.
In the 7-12 year age group:
Where fundamental motor skills such as balance, coordination and core strength are delayed, learning sports skills can be a chore.
The ABC programme is focussed on developing these skills in a setting where the playing field is even. (1 on 1 or group)
For the sports active child
The Physifit programme (group conditioning classes) aims at helping all children get more active, gain strength and prevent sports injuries.
Children participating in sports or struggling with hypermobility (bendiness) will particularly benefit.
Exercise is just plain good for your child
A child should aim at getting 1 hour of exercise that increases their heart rate daily because:
• Exercise results in better learning and concentration
• Exercise improves heart function and fitness
• Exercise can strengthen bones, muscles and connective tissue
• Specific strength and conditioning exercise can help prevent sport-related injuries and pain.